Yoga courses to inspire your curiosity, deepen your practice and add a new dimension to your teaching
Our unique portfolio of short courses is designed to enrich your practice, knowledge and experience. Each course is facilitated by inspirational, expert tutors that think outside the box and is built on embodied principles, trauma-sensitivity, and inclusion. Bursary places are always available, and you may use the courses to curate your own 300-Hour Yoga & Enrichment Teacher Training Programme.
- YOGA ANATOMY FUNDAMENTALSFri, Jan 01Online CourseJan 01, 7:00 PM – Jul 31, 8:00 PMOnline CourseThis is yoga anatomy with a practical and a creative approach. The course is delivered through the trusted online content from the very experienced Amy Matthews and Leslie Kaminoff, as well as bonus material and interactive support from Beverley Nolan and Tiffany Thorne.
- TRAUMA-INFORMED LEVEL 2Fri, Jan 22The Chocolate Studio 52Jan 22, 10:30 AM – 5:30 PMThe Chocolate Studio 52, 7 Shepherdess Place, London, N1 7LJAdvance your understanding of trauma-sensitivity in relation to yoga and other movement modalities with the follow-on part of our Trauma-Informed course, with tutor Ashley MacDon . For those who have completed our Level 1 training and for interested Registered Therapists.
- YOGA NIDRAFri, Jan 29The Chocolate Studio (and Online)Jan 29, 10:30 AM – Jan 31, 4:30 PMThe Chocolate Studio (and Online), 7 Shepherdess Place, London, N1 7LJA trauma-informed approach to yoga nidra that focuses on simplicity of form and content that respects the practitioner's choices. Discover the historical roots of the practice and create your own scripts with Beverley Nolan, Tiffany Thorne & Ashley MacDonald.
- TRAUMA-INFORMED LEVEL 1Fri, Mar 19The Chocolate Studio (and Online)Mar 19, 10:30 AM – Mar 21, 4:30 PMThe Chocolate Studio (and Online), 7 Shepherdess Place, London, N1 7LJUnravel the principles of trauma-sensitivity in relation to yoga and other movement modalities on this stand-alone course with Ashley MacDonald. Ideal not only for yoga teachers but also movement facilitators and registered therapists.
- SEQUENCING & FLOWFri, Apr 23The Chocolate StudioApr 23, 10:30 AM – Apr 25, 4:30 PMThe Chocolate Studio, 7 Shepherdess Place, London, N1 7LJTap into the fluid systems of the body, discover the art of sequencing and learn how to design creative classes that are intentional and safe for all bodies. Explore transitions, themes, voice, and movement, and how to weave these elements together with Rachael Moore & Beverley Nolan.
- EMBODYING THE LANGUAGE OF YOGAFri, May 21The Chocolate StudioMay 21, 10:00 AM – May 23, 4:00 PMThe Chocolate Studio, 7 Shepherdess Place, London, N1 7LJUnpacking Sanskrit, the language of yoga, creatively from vibration to form so that you can start to recognise not only the script but the sound of familiar Sankrit terminology and phrases. No previous Sanskrit studies required to get the most of this deep dive with your tutor, Tiffany Thorne.
- EMBRYOLOGY, YOGA & SELF-ENQUIRYFri, Jun 18The Chocolate StudioJun 18, 10:30 AM – Jun 22, 4:30 PMThe Chocolate Studio, 7 Shepherdess Place, London, N1 7LJDiscover the earliest origins of our movement, structure and breath with this experiential voyage into the world of embryology and Somatic Psychology with your tutor, Beverley Nolan. Then apply this to your yoga studies, practice and teaching.
- THE ORIGINS OF MOVEMENTFri, Sep 24The Chocolate StudioSep 24, 10:30 AM – Sep 28, 4:30 PMThe Chocolate Studio, 7 Shepherdess Place, London, N1 7LJBOOKING FROM JANUARY (training: Sept 24-28) Understand and practice the key milestones in our movement development with Beverley Nolan to inform and develop your personal practice and content choices and planning for teaching.
- RESTORATIVE YOGAFri, Oct 29The Chocolate StudioOct 29, 10:30 AM – Nov 02, 3:30 PMThe Chocolate Studio, 7 Shepherdess Place, London, N1 7LJDeepen your understanding of the neuroendocrine system, tap into the long history of prop-supported practice, max-out on props, challenge yourself with prop-lite practice and some blanket origami. With Tiffany Thorne & Beverley Nolan.
- EMBODIED ANATOMY: ORGAN SYSTEMS for INNER SUPPORTFri, Nov 19The Chocolate StudioNov 19, 10:00 AM – Nov 21, 4:00 PMThe Chocolate Studio, 7 Shepherdess Place, London, N1 7LJBOOKING FROM JANUARY (training dates: 19-21 November) Understand how awareness of the organs systems offer support for movement and form. Systems explored and their relationship to the skeleton: Heart and Lungs (cardio-respiratory), Digestive Tract; Kidney/Bladder (urinary system).