Yoga courses to inspire your curiosity, deepen your practice and add a new dimension to your teaching
Our unique portfolio of short courses is designed to enrich your practice, knowledge and experience. Each course is facilitated by inspirational, expert tutors that think outside the box and is built on embodied principles, trauma-sensitivity, and inclusion. Bursary places are always available, and you may use the courses to curate your own 300-Hour Yoga & Enrichment Teacher Training Programme.
- Thu, 02 SepLive Online/Recorded
- Fri, 01 OctOnilne Training01 Oct, 10:30 – 03 Oct, 16:30Onilne TrainingUnravel the principles of trauma-sensitivity in relation to yoga and other movement modalities on this stand-alone course with Ashley MacDonald. Ideal not only for yoga teachers but also movement facilitators and registered therapists. (IN-STUDIO & ONLINE)
- Fri, 29 OctThe Chocolate Studio29 Oct, 10:30 – 02 Nov, 16:30The Chocolate Studio, 7 Shepherdess Place, London, N1 7LJDeepen your understanding of the neuroendocrine system, tap into the long history of prop-supported practice, max-out on props, challenge yourself with prop-lite practice and some blanket origami. With Tiffany Thorne & Beverley Nolan.
- EMBODIED ANATOMY: THE ORGAN SYSTEMSFri, 19 NovThe Chocolate Studio19 Nov, 10:30 – 21 Nov, 16:30The Chocolate Studio, 7 Shepherdess Place, London, N1 7LJBOOKING OPENS SOON (training dates: 19-21 November) Build on your understanding of the muscul-skeletal system as the container of the body with familiarity of the organ systemsas content for support and movement. Systems covered: Heart & Lungs, Digestive Tract, and Kidneys & Bladder.
- Sun, 28 NovLive Online/Recorded
- Fri, 21 JanThe Chocolate Studio 5221 Jan 2022, 10:30 – 23 Jan 2022, 16:30The Chocolate Studio 52, 7 Shepherdess Place, London, N1 7LJAdvance your understanding of trauma-sensitivity in relation to yoga and other movement modalities with the follow-on part of our Trauma-Informed course, with tutor Ashley MacDonald. For those who have completed our Level 1 training and for interested Registered Therapists.
- Fri, 28 JanThe Chocolate Studio28 Jan 2022, 10:30 – 01 Feb 2022, 16:30The Chocolate Studio, 7 Shepherdess Place, London, N1 7LJDiscover the earliest origins of our movement, structure and breath with this experiential voyage into the world of embryology and Somatic Psychology with your tutor, Beverley Nolan. Then apply this to your yoga studies, practice and teaching.
- Fri, 06 MayThe Chocolate Studio
- Time is TBDOnline Training
- Time is TBDEmbodying The Language of YogaTime is TBDEmbodying The Language of YogaUnpacking Sanskrit, the language of yoga, creatively from vibration to form so that you can start to recognise not only the script but the sound of familiar Sankrit terminology and phrases. No previous Sanskrit studies required to get the most of this deep dive with your tutor, Tiffany Thorne.
- Fri, 23 AprSequencing & Flow23 Apr, 10:30 – 25 Apr, 16:30Sequencing & FlowTap into the fluid systems of the body, discover the art of sequencing and learn how to design creative classes that are intentional and safe for all bodies. Explore transitions, themes, voice, and movement, and how to weave these elements together with Rachael Moore & Beverley Nolan.
- Fri, 01 JanOnline Course01 Jan, 19:00 – 31 Jul, 20:00Online CourseThis is yoga anatomy with a practical and a creative approach. The course is delivered through the trusted online content from the very experienced Amy Matthews and Leslie Kaminoff, as well as bonus material and interactive support from Beverley Nolan and Tiffany Thorne.