Yoga courses to inspire your curiosity, deepen your practice and add a new dimension to your teaching
Our unique portfolio of short courses is designed to enrich your practice, knowledge and experience. Each course is facilitated by inspirational, expert tutors that think outside the box and is built on embodied principles, trauma-sensitivity, and inclusion. Bursary places are always available, and you may use the courses to curate your own 300-Hour Yoga & Enrichment Teacher Training Programme.
- Fri, 01 JanOnline Course01 Jan, 19:00 – 31 Jul, 20:00Online CourseThis is yoga anatomy with a practical and a creative approach. The course is delivered through the trusted online content from the very experienced Amy Matthews and Leslie Kaminoff, as well as bonus material and interactive support from Beverley Nolan and Tiffany Thorne.
- Fri, 23 AprSequencing & Flow23 Apr, 10:30 – 25 Apr, 16:30Sequencing & FlowTap into the fluid systems of the body, discover the art of sequencing and learn how to design creative classes that are intentional and safe for all bodies. Explore transitions, themes, voice, and movement, and how to weave these elements together with Rachael Moore & Beverley Nolan.
- Fri, 18 JunThe Chocolate Studio18 Jun, 10:30 – 22 Jun, 16:30The Chocolate Studio, 7 Shepherdess Place, London, N1 7LJDiscover the earliest origins of our movement, structure and breath with this experiential voyage into the world of embryology and Somatic Psychology with your tutor, Beverley Nolan. Then apply this to your yoga studies, practice and teaching.
- THE ORIGINS OF MOVEMENTFri, 17 SepThe Chocolate Studio17 Sep, 10:30 BST – 21 Sep, 16:30 BSTThe Chocolate Studio, 7 Shepherdess Place, London, N1 7LJBOOKING FROM APRIL (training: Sept 17-21) Understand and practice the key milestones in our early infant movement development with Beverley Nolan to inform and develop your personal practice and content choices and planning for teaching.
- Fri, 01 OctOnilne Training
- Fri, 29 OctThe Chocolate Studio29 Oct, 10:30 – 02 Nov, 16:30The Chocolate Studio, 7 Shepherdess Place, London, N1 7LJDeepen your understanding of the neuroendocrine system, tap into the long history of prop-supported practice, max-out on props, challenge yourself with prop-lite practice and some blanket origami. With Tiffany Thorne & Beverley Nolan.
- EMBODIED ANATOMY: HEART, BLOOD & BREATHSat, 20 NovThe Chocolate Studio20 Nov, 10:30 – 22 Nov, 16:30The Chocolate Studio, 7 Shepherdess Place, London, N1 7LJBOOKING OPENS SOON (training dates: 20 & 21 November) Unwrap the earliest origins of your heart system with care and creativity and follow its spiralic development and far reaching presence in the body. Learn how its presence can offer new ways of support and movement in your practice and teaching.
- Fri, 21 JanThe Chocolate Studio 5221 Jan 2022, 10:30 – 23 Jan 2022, 16:30The Chocolate Studio 52, 7 Shepherdess Place, London, N1 7LJAdvance your understanding of trauma-sensitivity in relation to yoga and other movement modalities with the follow-on part of our Trauma-Informed course, with tutor Ashley MacDonald. For those who have completed our Level 1 training and for interested Registered Therapists.
- Time is TBDOnline Training
- Time is TBDEmbodying The Language of YogaTime is TBDEmbodying The Language of YogaUnpacking Sanskrit, the language of yoga, creatively from vibration to form so that you can start to recognise not only the script but the sound of familiar Sankrit terminology and phrases. No previous Sanskrit studies required to get the most of this deep dive with your tutor, Tiffany Thorne.